Hello guys I'm Zinhaya(the Lion) well, this will be my nickname for the internet . I have started blogging very recently and currently have another blog about "hacking or penetration testing" click to see it here.
I had to search for good software , sites , You tube channels , blogs and etc etc .... to find things in the internet. Sometimes I was successful in finding the best product or service sometimes I was not from that experience I gained, now I can decide whether a product is good or bad in most of the time.
So here I'm with the experience and discretion about the things you are searching for in the internet and I thought why don't I help you people with it.That is when this idea born in my heart to blog about my experience!!
OK that's how this began and in the next posts I'll be informing you about these products and services I found helpful in the internet......
Post your comments on what you look for so I can give you what I know about the topic.......
thanks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment